The regional airline for the Qantas Group operating over 2000 flights each week to a network of 56 metropolitan and regional destinations across Australia.
Flying with us
QantasLink is located at Qantas Terminal 3 in Sydney with customers travelling to and from Sydney enjoying exclusive world-class facilities. QantasLink flights also depart from Qantas domestic terminals in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, and Perth.
Find out more information on airport locations Australia-wide.
Fly QantasLink and you'll enjoy:
- Qantas Points and Status Credits^
- Seamless connection to Qantas Domestic and International flights
- Convenient 24/7 online booking
- Check-in online or using our mobile app.
We're expanding our service in regional Australia with aircraft to suit your travel needs. Highlights of our fleet include:
- The fastest turbo props of any airline in regional Australia
- More Dash 8-Q400s to growing regional areas on the east coast
- An increase in Fokker F100 aircraft supporting resource sector growth in Western Australia
- Upgraded Boeing 717 Fleet to a 125 seat Economy configuration and 2 class Boeing 717 featuring Business and Economy Class configuration.
The Regional Airlines Group currently operate 82 aircraft, of which QantasLink operates 68 aircraft including 18 Boeing 717-200, 3 Bombardier Dash 8 -200/Q200, 16 Dash 8-Q300 and 31 Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 turboprop aircraft.Back to top
When flying with Affiliate Airlines you'll enjoy:
- Through baggage check for convenient connections with Qantas domestic services.#
- Access to the Qantas worldwide reservations system.
- Qantas points^.
- E-ticket availability from most ports.
Queensland Government regulated air services
Flights from Brisbane to Barcaldine, Blackall, Charleville, Longreach, and Roma are operated in partnership with the Queensland State Government.
# Subject to through check agreement.